There are 6 data types and a data reference
- Data (Reference)
Applying the Data Type
To change the data type by selecting from the drop-down.
- Number: Number type represents numeric data
- String: String type represents textual data
- Boolean: Boolean type is true or false
- Null: Null type is the absence of value
- Array: Array type represents a collection of elements
- Object: Object type represents a collection of properties referenced by an identifier.
- Data Reference: To reference a data from the flow data, use the Data ‘Reference’ type