Solution Flow View
WYSIWYG for API Control
A visibility into the API utilization.
- APIs being accessed
- Automated behaviors and calls
- Security being applied
- API utilization
* WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is a system where editing software allows content to be edited in a form of visual resemblance.
- Provides visibility into the automated API behaviors
- Helps identify compliance and health issues of the solution
- Easily view how each server, node, and action relate to each other