Action to make HTTP request from the flow.
HTTP request action is used to allow the flow to make HTTP request.
- url: Address for the Request to be sent
- method: Refer to Endpoint for more information
- body: Value to include in the body
- header: Value to include in the header
- query: Query to the server
- timeout: Duration to make attempt
- use-mock-result: Turn on and off the data simulation for the flow of an endpoint
- mock-result: Message to print after mock run
- output-location: Location to store the output data
Let’s try making an HTTP request to the Wikipedia API.
Create a new server with an HTTP request that makes the request
Response-target: output | body
You will get a response that you can transform and utilize the data.