CUSTOMER USE CASES
WHAT IS Interactor?
Interactor is a software platform that is used on-premise, cloud, or at the edge to process, analyze and orchestrate high volumes of data and events at ultra-high speeds.
- Ultra small footprint: At < 60MBS, no other product on the market is smaller than Interactor with comparable features
- Easy to use: No dependencies. No need for container, docker and built with DevOps in mind
- High Performance: Vertically and horizontally on-demand field-scalable. Microsecond processing speed and latency
- Data Freedom: Input, Output, Northbound, Southbound, East/West data interactions
- Pervasive Edge Security: Authentication, Encryption, Hashing built-in. Admin control for the system and remote access
- SLA: Edge that can guarantee uptime (no downtime) during software update or upgrade. Hot-swappable
What is unique about Interactor?
The frustration over connector and node availability is solved when a user can create their own connectivity. Interactor provides a configurable parser for users to quickly create interfaces for non-standard-based protocol. Many standard-based protocols are provided built-in for immediate use.
DO MORE WITH LESS
Traditional data platforms are typically heavy, resource intensive, and costly to operate. At only 70MB in footprint and software architected to use substantially less CPU and memory, Interactor provides power to process more data and tasks on a much less compute environments.
Coding gets exponentially more complexed whenever a new data point and logic is added. Interactor simplifies the complexity by providing abstraction features for reusable data model, interface, parser, action, automation, and data security.
CONSULT WITH AN Expert
FREE of charge with no obligations for the first consultation. Let us connect you with the right expert who can advise in your area.
- Have a complex set of streaming data to process and handle?
- Have a problem interfacing with a lot of devices and protocols?
- Need to create an enterprise-grade application on-premise?
What Customers Are Saying About Interactor
Ben Chung, Center Manager,
Cisco Systems, Inc
“Interactor is a simple and innovative solution for the industrial challenges that we all face today. But most importantly, this could be the most disruptive solution for the ever increasing complexity of moving toward “Digital World”
Woosuk Chang, Chief Engineer,
“Interactor was chosen by us due to its easiness in handling any protocol and ability to build solutions quickly. Since Panasonic has many devices with new products constantly being developed, having a multi-protocol way of getting all our products working with each other is a must have technology”
Frank Yu, Executive Assistant to General Manager,
“After doing plenty of research, and testing many technologies, we have found Interactor to be the best in solving the IoT interaction problem”